I am an FA Level 2 alongside my playing career. I have played Professionally.
Coaching Experience: •AFC Wimbledon Academy Trainee Coach: 2018-2020 •Aldershot Town Academy Coach: 2021-Present Working as a team and individual coach with high level players. •1 to 1 Football Coach: 2021-Present Working with individuals on their technical and tactical development.
My sessions are always tailored and personalised. This is to ensure the player is at ease during the session. An example session for a player working on their awareness would be: •Tight come dribbling drill into finding a pass to a moving target •Scanning drill to call a colour before receiving a pass and turning •Reaction to touch cones before receiving a pass into space, ending with a decision-pass/shot •Reacting to instruction (turn/set) continuing to scan surroundings, end in shot/pass
- Woking, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
- Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England, United Kingdom
- Camberley Arena, Camberley, England GU15 3QJ, United Kingdom
- Epsom, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
- New Malden, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
- Brookwood, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
- Lightwater, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
- Guildford, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Kj is willing to travel up to 28 miles from his training locations.
My son really enjoyed his first 1-2-1 training session with Kj O which helped him with control and technique. We will definitely be booking more sessions.
Helen B•January 2022•